1) No desire, Grace, gaining what is needed without effort, being delivered from the lust of Need (I.e. result).
*2) Hod, assuredly. Must learn the Latin of this phrase, nominally translated as Green lines dance across the universe.
3) Admonishment; the Magister mine as VVVVV?
4) Lilith, perhaps being a subconscious egrore manifestation lingering from the Yesod period.
5) Her adornment was great, and the visions sublime and satisfying to the Ego consciousness.
6-7) Joy at the coming
8) Unfulfilled sub-conscious, negative archetypes, and what I formulate as the Shadow of the Abyss, the confrontations one goes through in Yesod in order to move on. Conquering the outward appearances of Shadow Psyche and the Night Side manifestation, which must be synthetic, synchretic, and holistic.
9) Confirmation of archetype theory, coming from culturally ingrained formats of the pre-human and the earlier.
*10) ??? The emancipation of a Magister? Must read other class A‘s.
11) Past and future as neurological fictions, and realization of time as non-linear and existent and as opposed to real.
12) Time as existent is simply the measure of entropy; how much decay of atoms has passed between two points in space-time.
13) VVVVV wants relief from either the experience or the pressure thereof. Why I do not know.
14) The entwining and braiding is so complete that it overrides and become Logos almost like a parasite.
15) Ganesha? Atu 15? Satan? Babalon?
16) Vesteture of god forms.
17) Emerald? The Hermetic doctrine of as above and so below, most likely, the Laws of nature, and the ability to work within that law.
18) Synthetic with Hod the HGA is timeless, an entity of sublime singular grace, existing as a black hole in a stasis of time because of the spiritual gravity of the situation. GRACE.
19) Adoration, the Joy of 8.
20) The Universal (Worldy?) aspect of the Magus whose flesh generates the HGA.
21) The City of 1? A city in the world before time and space? The realm of the origin of non-arising?
22) N.O.X, the Night of Pan.
23) (Significant that this is 23 in Hod) The tempest, storms coming at the heels (hells) of Set-hen that destroys and puts to rest.
24) All the above occurred, and in the repose of occurring there was silence still.
25) ‘Thou art’ the homunculi of Nut and Hadith, the Pure Pneuma of Pistis Sophia’s breeding with IAO that was breathed into the life of the creations of Iaoldaboath…the Horus made to reflect the Dark Spaces. His origin is with Set-potentiality borne by Nut’s instruction. In short; Ra-Hoor-Khuit. (Ra- Harakte, the synthetic god form of all of Ra’s aspects as filtered through Horus.)
26) He exists beyond semiotics.
27) Form conforms at the HGA’s command, and you are the form of all your forms, being that which interprets them. Man made God in his own image.
29) ? Further explication of the HGA being attached all along, not made into being.
30) Further proof of the HGA as a divine homunculus. Typhon; Greek for the Aegyptian Apepi. Apepi is the Dragon of the Abyss, Choronzon, who was a homunculus of Set that became too powerful to continue existing without interfering with Set’s machinations. He is slain by Set every midnight that Keph- Ra may journey the underworld without impediment. Further, the HGA is the A in the IAO, coming at the decay of specific mental processes in favor of unified singular existence.
31) Thrice; the formula of 1146?
The Formula of Leviathan is 1146, which rides on the fact of 0=2. The unification of opposites still creates something, which can be seen as 1=3, or that the equation 0=2 has three unique parts creating a singular expression. Double this, and we get two things, expansion fractally, as well as a whole in the unity of two opposite pairs, I.e. 4. Six is the result of the synthesis of the knowledge garnered at the realization of the KBListic opposites and principles of adjustment. Hence the labelling of LVThN, who guards the Abyss of Knowledge, Da’ath. Every act of permutation shows how to gain access to the HGA, the union of disparate parts.
32) More knowledge of the Sun by it’s Penumbra in Eclipse, see Liber 333.
35) Explication of above in terms of light/dark. There is no other night or day other than that of the interactions of Self, which is fundamentally adorned (in the I Ching sense) with the HGA.
36) I, VVVVV, is fundamentally WILLED into being, the Kephra aspect, the Daimon, the Ego interaction vehicle that is separate from the HGA…the Soul of the Biological and Psychological Nature.
37) I, the Flesh, is auxiliary.
39) Vision of what the HGA teaches gives one the Subjective Universe in all of its infinite nature as ones plaything.
40) One becomes as BABALON, consuming (taking in) all things.
41) She murders those who beg to be consumed. Acid Revelation #4; BABALON, or Binah, is simply the thing that one exhausts oneself into, stripped of all symbolism.
42) Most people use the tendency toward dissolution (Human dedication) as an evil.
43) She has been tainted by the emotions of her petitioners.
44) The placement of form on ‘things’ causes her to become obscured by the Abyss of reason and thought.
45) This is a microcosm of the attainment of the HGA, which is force unified, and therefore without format, all pervading and potential. IOA, the uniting principle creating the decay of process that can be distilled into focus on what is left after the decay.
45) IOA, supporting the former interpretation.
48) Perhaps the Eighth Aethyr, perhaps the 8 as Hod and the Abyss of Graceful Knowledge, the Seal being his sublime ordering of knowledge.
49) The supreme aim of all magick. The source of divine inspiration, and mystic being.
50) The A.’.A.’. strips one down, a dual grad-school and boot camp for Magi. The Initiates of the A.’.A.’. are women, see Liber 333.
52) Binah above the Abyss and above the Priestess of Blinding Light. HGA as a ‘son’ homunculus of Binah.
53) Source of Creation, NOT METAPHOR, this is LITERAL. Let me be absorbed in potentiality.
54) Stream, the Path of a Star, or a person Emancipated and Subdued of the HGA leads on the dissolution into Nuit The giving of oneself TO (To the End of BABALON, as an end) BABALON leads one above the Abyss-Devotion!!!*
55) Maim??? Saphire equated with 3.
56) The Water (subjective nature) beyond the origins of subjectivity-archetypical formats.
57) The far distance of a Magister Templi from having to describe the psychotic path to supreme emancipation.
58) That emancipated one is the Fool, in perfect, though unconscious control of the reality tunnel he occupies.
59) Eagle as Tiphareth, and the HGA, and then the antinomian nature of nullification of polar opposites being the gallows where the condemned and condemner cavort and dance.
60) Wraeththu. The (positive) Kundalini serpent descends into it’s opposite container, as does the other in the act of congress.
61) No thing is still a thing. One MUST cross the Abyss to know HGA; I WAS RIGHT.
62) Lamed, Th, and Nun?
63) Revelation even if they have to die to get it, those without the will to potentiality.
65) Implication (startling as it may be) that the Self and the HGA are one and the same, though may well be upon exemplification of the Self.
Of course, considering the fact that this is the capter of Water, we can make an immediate link to the Hanged Man, which proves quite useful. Immediatelly, we notice the ascending blue triangle in the lower part of the card. This is in order, since the attitudes of the elements have changed as per the magical hexagram. Thus we have utter devotion, and the Sign of Apophis, who, hanging from Kether rejoices. Graphically, we see the shine of Kether from the middle of the top of the Card, as well as how it springs forth from the three negative veils. In this, we can see that the top of the reversed Ankh is in fact Kether. It's arms being Chokmah and Binah. Those, however, are all one, as they are Not. Further, we notice the clear Abyss, which starts just after Tiphareth (which is here shown as the tip of the ascending traingle, just below the Hanged Man's navel). Herein lies another problem, which deals with the alternative, Scorpian mode of initiation. One begins suffering as soon as one steps foot on the path, and the suffering ceases only after one attains fully to the Supernals 16).
Further still, there is the consideration of what happens if we reverse the card. Wen now see that the sign of Water takes it's proper (magical) attitude, and that the Character on the card does little more than conquer everything. This is, however, not conquest for ambition. It is an existential struggle, the nails being an imperative that drives him to attain. One cannot help but notice the presence of the Two serpents on the card. This is an extremely important element of the whole deal, however to see the import of it, we need to realize that the Ankh in it's proper aspect17) is Malkuth. Here we see Lilith (as the smaller serpent) bind the Aspirant (or now, Adept) with Yesod, therefore keeping him grounded. It is very important to realize that without this element (being the Foundation of the Whole Work), one can easily get lost in delusion, feelings, and uncertainty. It is implicit that there is a degree of escapism in the Aspirant who chooses this path to attainment, as we see quite clearly that the only thing this one has on his mind is the Snake of Emerald (Adonai).
Now, if we treat the reversed card as a map to Attainment, we can see even in the First Verse that there is meaning to be found. “I passed through the Deep Sea” → clearly this can be found in the darker blue square on the card, which implicitly is water. This, however, is a study to be done later. It would take much time to grasp all the quirks of this.
Moving on, we can consider the cards of the Zodiac. Of course, on the Moon card we can see that the Aspirant is represented by Kheph-Ra, who wishes to pass into the waters beyond Death and Life. This to be expanded later.